Faster, easier and more accurate measurements. With tilting screen function that allows wide variance of access whether the operator is sitting or standinng. It provides unmatched accuracy and reliability with its superior hexagon prism and highly sensitive CCD. It also includes a motorized chinrest so you can easily adjust the chinrest with a switch located on the operator side and enables speedy reading.
• Sphere: -2.00~+2.00D (VD=12) 0.125D steps
• Cylinder: -8.00~+8.00. 0.125D steps
• Axis: 0°~180°, 1° step
• Pupil Distance: 45~85mm, 1mm step
• Pupil Size: 2.0mm Min.
• Vertex Distance: 0mm, 12mm and 13.75mm
• Display: 7" TFT LCD Monitor
• Thermal printer
• Power Supply: 220V, 50Hz
• Weight: Approx 20kg (44 lbs)
*Can also include the Keratometer function.
Auto Refractometer/ Keratometer
Uses the most advanced Refracto- Keratometry technology to provide highly accurate measurements and at the same time allowing for simple usage. Measures Corneal Diameter, Base Curve of contact lenses, PD and Pupil Size.
• Chart: Auto Fog
• Display: 5.7 inch color TFT LCD monitor
• Memory Data: 10 measured value of each right & left eye